Financial Consolidation solutions support your financial and operational planning, but also your consolidation process. Both top-down and bottom-up approaches are possible. This gives you the possibility to make sure the financial closings are quick and easy so you can provide more time to analyse your results instead of spending time on combining spreadsheets.
Do you spend too much time with difficult data aggregation?
Are you struggling with data accuracy and consistency across diverse data sources?
Are you looking for a solution to replace your Excel sheets?
Can you comply with changing local and international accounting standards?
Can you quickly find consolidated information that aids decision making and supports your long-term growth?
- Unified planning and consolidation
Save time and reduce errors with a single, integrated software solution for business planning and consolidation.
- Audit trails and workflows
This unique functionality will guide users, remind them to complete tasks, review the inputs/tasks/data..
- Built-in financial intelligence
Automate aggregations, allocations, and other manual processes to speed up planning cycles. Run what-if scenarios to identify quick course.
Benefits of SAP BPC
- Combine Planning and Consolidation – reduce potential errors and save time by using an integrated software solution for both planning and consolidation.
- Office and Web Reporting – engage all stakeholders within finance and your business with Microsoft Excel, HTML5 and improved visualisation, thanks to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Budgeting and Forecasting – Apply what-if models and scenario planning to determine budgets in real-time. Develop forecast models and produce rapid updates and forecast when necessary.
- Finance Intelligent System – automate aggregation and other manual activities to improve planning cycles, whilst continuing to operate what-if scenarios to identify any potential corrections.
- Consolidate Legal and Management Activities – Deliver a rapid and accurate process by automating all consolidation activity. The system enables you to meet all financial reporting requirements and the completion of a detailed audit trail.
- Planning – Budgeting, Sales/Revenue Planning, Capital Expenditure Planning, Headcount/Staffing, Expense Planning, Cash Flow Planning
- Consolidation – Intercompany Matching/Reconciliation, Intercompany Eliminations, Management Consolidation & Reporting, Legal/Statutory Consolidation Data, Mapping/Submission
- Reporting – Ad Hoc Reporting, Variance Analysis, Driver Analysis (Industry, Growth, Capacity), Root Cause Analysis
- Forecasting – Rolling Forecasts, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Integrated Financial Statement Modelling, Scenario Modelling